AWH, a 25-year old software engineering firm located in Dublin, Ohio, is in serious growth mode. We’re looking for developers in the .NET space that want to learn new languages and frameworks while changing the world one application at a time.
At AWH we believe that the power of digital technologies can change the world. Clients come to us and we build new digital products together, like:
- A cloud-connected next-gen IoT exercise device that improves your health – even if you have mobility issues.
- An API-driven data warehouse that brings together donors and their financial resources with non-profit organizations doing good work in Central Ohio.
- A phone app that helps immigrants upload paperwork to the U.S. government.
And these are just three projects that we worked on last week! In case you get tired of doing good for the world, we also take on crassly commercial projects that will expose you to some of the biggest enterprise organizations on the planet.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interested in learning new things constantly, working in an Agile environment, elbow-to-elbow with some of the brightest minds in Central Ohio? We solve digital problems in elegant ways across the full stack
- The AWH developer role is a full-time gig on-site in our Dublin, Ohio office. We offer a great benefit package as well as all the gummy bears you can possibly consume.
- We’re sorry, but we cannot sponsor at this time and you must live in Columbus, Ohio.
Qualifications and Skills
- Team player that wants to learn new things every day.
- Must be willing to relocate to Columbus, Ohio region.
Benefits and Perks
- In addition to the paycheck, we offer a collaborative project-driven team environment.
- 7 paid holidays plus flex time and PTO.
- Health, dental, vision insurance partially paid by AWH.
- Life insurance, disability, and IRA employer-match.
- Monthly lunch-n-learns.
- All the snacks you can possibly consume.
- Nerf gun wars, Coke Zero, chocolate, and chips. All the chips.